Monday, April 20, 2015

4-20-15

It's actually pretty fun being busy all the time.  You never have to wonder what to do.

I have never wondered about what my "water of Mormon" experience is.  I am definatly going to look for that now.  

As for getting use to girls that aren't my sisters, it's different.  At home, everyone knows everyones habits, likes, dislikes, what pushes buttons, what makes them happy, and how they react to certain things.  You don't have that with people you don't grow up with.  You have to learn about that stuff for them; you don't just know it.   Honestly, the 4 girls 1 bathroom wasn't a problem for me.

Gues what!  Bishop Anderson did this Seder Passover thing last Friday.  It was so cool.  There were two Jews who helped us figure stuff out, and Bishop did a ton a research.  He thought it would be a good idea to learn about what the Last Supper would be like and why they do things the way they do.  It was way fun and I learned a lot.  

We got a new Bishopbric this Sunday.  Bishop Anderson is PCSing next month to Spain, so a change was needed.  The new Bishop is Bishop Horner, and I think he's going to be great.  We actually teach his daughter German every Thursday

This week was awesome and I look forward to this one.  David A. Bednar comes this Friday!  I'm so excited!  Also, just a heads up, next week we're going to the Temple on Wednesday.  So emails will be Wednesday and later than I usually do them.  I don't know how much later. Probably 3 or more hours depending on when we get back.

Thank you so much for your love and support.  I'm so glad you're my mom.

Love,

Rachel

P.S. We helped the Elders go suit shopping last P-day.  They wanted blue European suits and needed brown shoes to go with.  That was an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment