Monday, May 18, 2015

5-18-15

Transfer Calls were this week.  I get to stay in Wiesbaden, but half my Distrikt is leaving.  I don't like transfers.  You get to know the missionaries you work with so well, and then someone ends up leaving.  I'll be getting a new companion, so I'll have to get use to another persons habits.  The joys of missionary life.

On the bright side, Sister Roderer is getting a Golden!  I'm so excited for her!  I have a feeling I'm going to end up spoiling that Golden.  I'm already working on making a gift for her first day in Wiesbaden. 

I love teaching lessons.  I don't even feel like I'm teaching.  We have wonderful discussions and everyone participates.  I've only taught new member lessons so far, but I love them.  They Spirit is always so strong.  Especially this week as we're helping the new member prepare to enter the Temple. 

I'm sorry you're not getting the castle pictures.  The computer I'm emailing from today's USB port doesn't work.  Eines Tag.

I hope everything is wünderbar! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment