Sunday, May 10, 2015

5-4-15

I miss the temple.  I miss getting to go every week.  I had no idea how much I missed that until we went last Wednesday.  It felt like going home.  I also took like 35 pictures of the flowers there.  I think I'm crazy, but pictures are better than taking one home.  They'll die, pictures keep their beauty for longer.  We also wound up taking the back roads on our way there.  Inbetween the smaller villages, there were so many trees.  They were like mini forests everywhere.  It was gorgeous.

I'm glad you got the names I sent.  I figured you'ld get them done faster than me.  I love what you shared about women's conference.  I'm glad you got to go.  

I can't think of anything else.  The temple was the highlight, and everything else is a blur.  I added five of my favorites flower pictures for you.  

I love you all and can't wait for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment