Monday, June 8, 2015

1-7-15

Sorry I'm late.  A member took us up the Rhein this morning and we just got back.

Sister Lyman is from South Jordan, Utah.

This week has been crazy.  We have so many member appointments.  We also did a ton of service for them.   One sister is doing the Tiny Tears project and we helped cut fabric for that, we did lots of cleaning, and we offered adult talk to people who don't get much of that:)  We'll be going to Kaiserlautern this week for a Military Missionary Conferece thingy.  It should be good.

I'm glad your excited for summer.  I really have no clue what to do either.  Michelle should enjoy the exercise though.

Whatever you guys do, I'm sure it will be fun.

So, with the Rhein drive, we saw a ton a castles.  I'd send pictures, but my camera died.  

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment