Monday, January 18, 2016

1-18-15

Tina has not been to church.  In fact, she has not been home and her
phone number no longer works.  However, before she left a friend of
hers sat in on a lesson with her and is now investigating.  He's name
is Jesse, is from Ghana, and is married to a German with two girls.
He loves the scriptures and it's been so cool to show how the Bible
and Book of Mormon go together.

I didn't know you had to stand up for your beliefs like that.  That
must have been hard.  But I'm so glad you did.  You're the greatest
mother in the world.

I'm being transferred and head out tomorrow for Dortmund.  Which is a
4:14 train ride using the fastest train possible.  Gotta love being in
Nürnberg Zone.  Far away from everything. It's sad to say goodbye to
everyone.  This Ward is so strong and care so much about everyone.

I hit my year mark this week.  It's been interesting to look back and
see the changes.  The biggest one would be that I'm more confident in
who I am and what I stand for.  Hilary Weeks  it right.  I found God,
then I found me.

Well, that's all I can think of.  I'm really bad at this.  I don't
remember yesterday, remembering a week is a work out.

Love you all and thanks for all you do!

Celebrating the year mark with French Toast!
Thanks Sister Riser for the Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment