Sunday, January 10, 2016

1-4-16

I'm so glad you're in primary again.  It finally snowed! Enough that it'll stay!

New Years was crazy.  President highly suggested we go home at six if
we didn't have any appointments.  Drunk people with fireworks is not a
good idea.  It was weird when midnight struck.  Our apartment was
positioned so that we would have to lean out our window to see
anything, plus it was super foggy.  We could hear them though.  And
see flashes of color.  Until about four in the morning.  It was crazy.

Yesterday was awesome though.  We managed to get an appointment with a
super busy inactive.  She was very open about what she struggles with
and agreed to have us reteach her the lessons.  She even pulled out
her schedule to see when we could come again.  It's not for two weeks,
but the fact that she's so open and willing is incredible.

I'm sure primary will be healing.  Watching Frozen did that for me.  I
was nervous about seeing it -I hadn't once Nicole died- but in the end
I feel like I've been able to recover more within these two weeks.

I hope you all have a great New Year.  I love you all.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment