Monday, July 4, 2016

last email 7-4-16

What do I want for dinner?  To be completely honest, I want American
pizza.  I also really want to eat your rolls.  And an Angie's burger.
And Dad's turkey.

I'm glad you survived trek.  That must have been fun.

So, my final week in Germany.  Everything fell out, buses were missed,
I said way too many goodbyes, and Germany beat Italy in the Europe
Cup. (Which apparently never happens)

Wow.  It's the Fourth of July.  Today, Americans around the world are
being incredibly patriotic.  Me?  I'm going to enjoy my last p-day in
Germany.  I'll get to hear the fireworks from the base later on
tonight.

I really don't know what else to write.  I'm going to see y'all in a few days.

Have a happy birthday mom!

Love,

Rachel

PS-So everyone is clear, Mom gets the first hug, then Dad, then Jake, then
the rest of you lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment