Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3-2-15

So, a lot has happened.

First the flight.  I love flying.  I got a window seat for both flights, and looking out over the world, I just felt so much peace and comfort.  I was in awe of this beautiful world our Heavenly Father made for us.  I can't even explain it.  I also very much enjoy take off.  Landing, not so much.

Now I'm in Germany.  The first day was crazy with orientation and all that fun stuff.  We slept in a Hotel then got our Trainers and area the next morning.  My Trainer is Sister Brown, and she's amazing.  I'm serving in the Wiesbaden Military Ward, and you know what that means?  English!  I still speak German to People on the streets and buses, but church is in English and most of our investigators too. 

Our appartment has five rooms, kitchen, bathroom, study room, and two bedrooms.  We share it with two Sisters in the German Ward. They have desks in their bedroom, so they study in there. 

So, you know how I was so happy not to eat Mexican Food.  First dinner appointment, Mexican Food.  Gotta love Americans. 

That's all I can think of right now.  I love you all and am so grateful for all of you.

Tschüss,

Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment