Monday, March 23, 2015

3-23-15

I got you're package Thursday at Zone Conference.  I love it!  My companion was also very impressed by your skills.  With stuff sent the the mission office, I don't know when they arrive, but whenever the Zone Leaders are over there they'll pick stuff up for us, also at transfers and Zone Conference we can get them.  I don't really know how that all works.

One day it's warm and sunny, the next it's cold.  It always seems to deciede to be cold when we do street displays too.   It's getting warmer though.  I'm not looking forward to summer though.  No air conditioning plus humidity.  It'll be fun:)

With the Temple, it depends on how close you are to it.  If you're close enough to go, it's once a transfer.

We had the coolest sacrament meeting yesterday.  They had Brother Brown, the word choir director, talk for a few minutes about music and how important it is, then they let anyone come up, tell their favorite hymn and why, then we sang the first verse of said hymn.  Or whatever verse they requested.  It was so amazing, and the Spirit was so strong.  Even the primary children came up.  One did "Hymn 300 Families Can Be Together Forever, because I want my family to be together forever."  Everyone just did little things like that so that we could sing as many as possible.  I loved it.

Zone Conference was fun.  There were four zones and I saw a lot of people from the MTC.  We talked about chapter 8 of Preach My Gospel: Use Your Time Wisely.  It was fun, inspiring, and all around awesome.  We also got to preview the new Easter Video, Because He Lives.  It will air March 28, and is incredible.  I strongly encourage everyone to watch it.  

That's all for this week.  I hope you all have a wunderbar week!

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment