Sunday, July 26, 2015

1-20-15

I also wish I could just call you whenever.  It would make my life
easier.  Or get random texts about Kersten's dreams.  It's been a few
weeks since she's told me she dreamed I died though.

I do not think I could go out on that balcony.  Some members showed us
pictures of their trip to Garmisch, and you can walk along gorges on a
man made steel mesh thing.  Pretty as the Alps are, I'm not sure I
could do that. Nor do I think I could walk out onto that balcony.

So, Nicole's birthday.  My bad day was Wednesday, and then the next
day I saw God's hand in the tiny Miracles that cheered me up.  On
Saturday,  the German Ward Sisters took us to Lucy on the Rhein. (They
know about Nicole and wanted to do something for me.) we ate Asian
food and ate spaghetti ice cream. (whipped cream in the middle
surrounded by vanilla ice cream squeezed through this thing to make it
look like spaghetti with strawberry sauce and little white sprinkles
that look like parmesan cheese on top.) it turned out to be a good
day.

Lots of love,

Rachel

P.S. Here is a selfie Sister Roderer took on Saturday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment