Wednesday, July 29, 2015

7-29-15

I go to the Temple now everyone thinks I'm dead. (Rachel didn't tell us that her p-day was moved.  We wrote her and told her that we were planning her funeral since we didn't hear from her on Monday)

 I love going to the Temple though.  It's closing in September for two
years, so I only have one other chance to go, no that's if I don't get
transferred next week.  Going only once every six weeks is hard
enough.  I don't know if I can wait 10 or so months.  I defiantly
appreciate having so many temple so close by back home much more.

I'm jealous that you got to see The Little Mermaid.  And Nicole would
have loved it.  Although, I hear Hale Theater is showing Beauty and
the Beast next summer...

I have no clue what I want from home.  Sister Rolfe is so sweet to offer.

The only news from over here is that Sister Aschle, an inactive who
became active on her own, is having her interview with the stake
president to go through the Temple tomorrow!  She's planning on
getting her endowments out before it closes.  She's just amazing.

I love y'all!

Rachel
flammkuchen

selfie at the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment