Monday, August 10, 2015

8-10-15

Guess what?  I get to ride a bike!  Feucht is one of the few Sister biking area and it is so fun! It's true that you never forget how to ride.  And the Ward is amazing.  It's small, but strong.  I love my new companions too.  We are all like different versions of the same person.  Their names are Sister Jackson and Sister Landeen. (I can't remember if I mentioned that yet or not.) Also, the members are awesome about my "German skills".

Laura's going to Willow Valley!? When did she get old?  

I don't know.  You'll come up with something awesome.  

Oh, and Michelle does look like Grandma. I can't get to the website because everything is restricted on the iPad.  Even mormonchannel.org.  And I would be interested if I knew who those people are...

Love you!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment