Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8-17-15

It's actually not hard to ride in a skirt.  We have those bikes that scoop down instead of the sport bikes with the bar across.  If that made any sense...  I've also learned a lot about bike gears, and Elder Bednar's talk about the parable of the truck makes a lot more sense.  Sometimes, you need more traction or else your going nowhere fast.

Is Jake still going to Snow?  He kinda stopped emailing me.

That's way excited for Laura!  I bet she's thrilled.

As for my week, German gives me a headache, but even though I don't understand completely ever single time I go into a lesson I just feel this overwhelming felling of love for the people.  It's amazing.  I love Germany.

Although Feucht lives up to its name.  It's really humid.  You know it's humid when cleaning makes you sweat.

I wish you luck with school and give you all my love,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment