Monday, August 3, 2015

8-3-15

This Thursday at 13:10 my time I will be on a  four hour train ride to Feucht.  (Technically 3:40) My new companions names are sister Jackson and Sister Landeen.  Feucht is just south of Nürnberg.  I know once I get there I'll be okay, but currently my heart feels like it's being ripped to shreds having to say goodbye to all the amazing people I've had the opportunity to get to know and love.  Sunday was rough and the next two days are going to be just as bad.  How do missionaries do this?

Do you think you could let Sister Rolfe know?  Also that a love their family and that they a re all amazing.

I actually do miss canning green beans.  That was my favorite thing to can.  That and juicing tomatoes.

Cool fact: Family History is addicting.  Even for nonmembers:)

I love you all and wish you luck getting canning done,

Rachel

P.S. Sorry I'm late, we had a crazy day

No comments:

Post a Comment