Monday, November 16, 2015

11-16-15

For the musical number we did Nearer my God to Thee.  I messed with the chords a bit, first verse was normal in German, second verse, Sister Jackson sang tenor in German, third verse was verse five in English, and we repeated the last line in German.  It went okay.  Not terrible and no major mess ups, so I'm alive.

This week we did a bunch of contacting activities with the Elders, and found Tina.  This adorable lady from Nigeria.  I didn't get to meet with her because I was on a split in Coburg, but she sounds amazing.  I'll get to meet her tomorrow:)

Time is so weird on a mission.  The days are weeks, but the weeks are days.  I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving already.

Hopefully you get another peaceful week before the craziness of Thanksgiving happens.

I love you all and promise to wait until Christmas to open it.

Lots of love,

Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment