Monday, November 23, 2015

11-23-15

Tina has a tauf date.  I don't really believe it either.  Right now it's the fifth of December, but we're going to double check that she's okay with that.  Two weeks really isn't a ton of time, but we can schaf it.

That was a lot of danglish.  Sorry.  Baptismal date and we can do it.  Tina is just amazing.  

That is hilarious.  What did the Elders think of it?  I'm sure they loved you.  Dinner appointments are the best.

I love all the talks you send. Money are brilliant.

This week, we were invited to a music night at Bishop's house.  Basically a few people, member and non member alike, get together and have an informal music talent show.  I wound up playing If You Could Hie to Kolob on the violin because everyone was trying to get Elder Morris to play, but he hadn't for three years and was super nervous, so I took one for the team.  I was shaking so bad and was impressed I even remembered it.  It was nice to hold a violin again though.  And the Ackermann's violin is so nice.  Like Grandma's standard.

That's really it.  Teaching Tina and talking to everyone.  Being grateful weekly planning is on Friday because it rained non stop all day.  We also got snow😄. Yes, I'm happy.

I don't know any to get Kersten!  I'd make her something, but I can't really do that...Maybe something chicken related...or Doctor Who because she's obsessed...or something to do with tea...or knitting...do you have any thoughts?  I'll make my final decision in a week or two.  I need to think.

I love you all!  Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Love,

Rachel 

P.S. There will be a YSA thingy on Thursday and an American member is having us over on Saturday. (It's not a holiday in Germany and they want their kids there)

No comments:

Post a Comment