Monday, November 30, 2015

11-30-15

So, Tina's going to be baptized next week.  Both us and the ward feel it's best to make sure she really understands and can get to know the ward better.  She is so prepared though.  There is no doubt that she will make it to the waters of baptism.  She's awesome.

Weihnachtsmarkts are up!  I feel so lucky to be serving in the Nürnburg Zone right now.  And, the ward fave all the missionaries chocolate advent calendars.  I'm so excited for the season.

And the new Christmas video is amazing!!!  If you haven't seen it yet, you should do that. Right now.  It's incredible.  I love the invitation at the end to discover why.  Sharon that video with people this Christmas Season is going to be so much fun!  I love Christmas.

Guess what, Germans to Christmas a bit like us.  Open all the gifts on Heiligabend. I'm not sure about Christmas morning, I've heard mixed things.  But Our way of doing Christmas Eve is not as strange as people think.

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment