Monday, December 14, 2015

12-14-15

Missions holding onto our gifts.  And yes, people are more willing to listen.

Transfers happened, and Tina got baptized!  Sister Riser is awesome, as expected.  I don't even know what else happened this week.

Transfers were fun because I wasn't alone I got to spend four hours with Elder and Sister Hart.  They are among my favorite mission couple.  I love missionary couples.

Nice to know Jake's not dead, and all the Star Wars stuff is making me trunky.  I'll live though.  I guess Star Wars can wait.  Besides, there's plenty of other Christmas things to distract me.  

There aren't a lot of Christmas decor outside of Christmas markets.  It's a German tradiation that the decoration goes up on Christmas Eve while the kids are gone.  Because the Christkind Angel comes and puts them up.

I hope you all have a fabulous week!

Love,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment