Monday, December 28, 2015

12-28-15

I love the picture.  It was a nice surprise.  You were also very sneaky and only boring stuff was to be seen on the custom form.  I'm happy the frame survived too.  I love it.  And everything else.  It was funny, I pulled out the pen, and Sister Riser said "Is that a dolphin!?"  It was hilarious.

I'm good on clothes actually.  While they do wear out faster than suits, most Sisters leave cloths behind when they move areas or go home, so there's a constant supply of clothing.  When the zipper on my black skirt broke, I managed to find another one.  Although I do understand why they leave things behind.  They do get worn, and wearing the same things every week is boring.

It's so cool that you shared the pioneer stuff.  On Saturday, we watched 17 Miracles.  So good.

So, we went to Tina's to bring her to church.  She wasn't there and her phone was off.  The Hausmeister said she was at a friends.

I'm so happy I got to see you guys Friday.  I loved the chaos and excitement, it felt like home.  I'm so glad you're my family.

I love you all and have a wonderful New Year.

Love,

Rachel
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment