Monday, December 21, 2015

12-21-15

Mom.  Do you realize that this is the first time I want to go see a
movie.  I was fine with Avengers, Cinderella, I was even okay with you
all seeing Little Mermaid in Hales Theatre.  But Star Wars?  There's
so much merchandise everywhere! Last p-day we turned a corner to go to
C&A and there were two giant Star Wars posters on the building!  This
is torture!

It's also been really entertaining to see how some people are so mad
that the books are no longer canon.  Or debating if they should see it
our not.  My last companion was like that until we were walking past a
screen that had the trailer playing.  Then she's was all over it.

At least I get to eat Star Wars themed chocolate.

Anyway, this week was crazy.  We had Zone Conference with Elder
Johnson of the area presidency.  Found out I went to school with his
nephew, who plays violin, for two years.  Learned a bunch of stuff.
We also went by on potentials and dropped Christmas cookies off to
members.  Tina didn't show up to church, so she's still not confirmed,
and talked to some awesome people.

So much happened this week, and I barley remember it.  That's what
journals are for.

Oh, I'm attaching Last Christmas German style.  While at Gemiko (I
have no idea what the English word is.  We talk with the Ward Mission
Leader about missionary stuff.) Ther daughter played it for us, and
Sister Riser recorded it.  It's a million times better in German.
Sadly, I can not send you it all, but it's really, really funny.

For Skype, Sister Fahl asked us to do it whenever works best for you.
So just send me a time.  It'll probably be between 9-11 am Christmas
Day.

Merry Christmas y'all!

Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment