Monday, February 1, 2016

2-1-16

Dad's bishop.  Does that mean I don't have to give a homecoming talk?

I'll find out my release date sometime next transfer.

So, the inactive family wanting to reactivate called us almost every
day to say that they've read in the scriptures, said a prayer, or had
questions.  Satan's working hard on them though.  The cool thing was
that they recognized that and asked us for help.  We sent the Elders
to them.

We also visited another less active, and the day before the
appointment told us that she was going to have a friend over she wants
us to teach.  Less actives and in-actives are amazing.  I love working
with them.

This transfer is really weird because I know I only have six weeks
with Sister Bray.  I wish I had more.  She's so amazing and hard
working.  Our work styles are very similar and I can talk with her
about anything.

I also have to learn how to find my way around a giant city in six
weeks.  I can find the church and our apartment, so I think I'm good.

And, a German complimented my German!  First time ever.  Other people
have told me that, usually other missionaries or people from other
countries.  But to here it from a German.  That made my day.

How do you feel? Dad's bishop.

I love you and wish you the best of luck,

Love,
Rachel

What happens when I braid (Sister Bray braids) my wet hair plus humidity
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment