Monday, February 29, 2016

2-29-16

Life is treating me well.  I'm enjoying it at least:)

I know Michelle is crazy.  She makes things entertaining.  Actually, we're teaching thirteen year old twins that remind me of Michelle and Daniella.  It's kinda scary how much they remind me of them.  They're grandma's a member and they're planning on being baptized at age sixteen.

Sounds like you had a busy week.  I wish I could take a long nap.

I miss snow.  It just rains all the time.  While being freezing cold.  Life is funny like that.

I get the quotes.  I love them!  They always brighten my day.  I think it's a brilliant idea.

We had stake conference and Elder Boam of the area presidency was there.  I really like him.  He talked about how to magnify something is to simplify.  He also shared amazing stories of his ancestors and how they helped encourage and support him in the adult session.  In the Sunday session he talked about spiritual and temporal self reliance.  

Finding an ancestor and self reliance are two of the three things in the Europe Area Plan.  The other is bring a friend.  

That's it for this week:). I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful week.

Love,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment