Monday, February 29, 2016

2-22-16

Um.......I don't think so.  Honestly, despite how hard high school
tried to tell us what to do, I have no idea how one goes about the
collage thing.  Going to college is still scarier than being a
missionary.

I'm so happy my family is boring.  It means I can finally get some
sleep when I go home😉

Of course Dad knew everything.  No body knows the scriptures as well as Daddy.

That's okay.  I miss the Temple too.

Monia's been in Italy the past week for work and got sick as soon as
she got home.  We're meeting with her tonight, so I'll keep you
updated.

Sister Bray also had a mini breakdown during weekly planning because
she's leaving something she knows to go to something she knew but
doesn't anymore.  So I took her out for ice cream and playing on some
swings for a few minutes.  It worked.  I mean, it's ice cream and
swings.  How more therapeutic can you get?

It's really funny how much easier talking about gospel things in
normal conversation has become.  I'm not talking about just teaching.
I'm talking about me and my companion waking down the street joking
around with each other and a gospel principle is thrown in as a part
of the joking around.  Not making fun of it out anything, more like
its a fact that everyone knows.  Like the sky is blue.  Or having
lengthy conversations about what would happen if the Nephite armies
had modern artillery. (Yes, this was with the Elders). Just things
like that.

I hope you have another fantastic week. (It doesn't have to be an
adventure to be fantastic)

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment