Wednesday, April 6, 2016

4-4-16

Everyone laughed when Pres. Uchtdorf said that.  Looks like I'm
learning the celestial language😄

There is a phrase in German: April macht was er will. April does what
he wants.  I feel like you can replace April with Utah sometimes...
It's warming up here.  It's nice.

The Women's Session was mind blowing.  It defiantly hit home here.
There are hundreds of refugees coming on almost daily.  I've met many
and taught a few.  In fact, we're teaching a Romanian family right
now.  Luckily, we can skype the Romanian elders to help with the
language barrier.

I know Kersten's moving.  She sent me her new address.  She's so
excited, it's adorable.  And of course the Sisters think you're crazy.
That's why we love you.

This week we visited a lot of older ladies that are confined to old
folks homes.  It was nice to be able to brighten up their day a bit.
I also may join Kersten in her keep mom and dad healthy craze.

I'm glad I'm out here too.

Love,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment