Monday, May 9, 2016

5-9-16

I don't know what to email either.  You guys are crazy.  I love it.

This week everything fell out, and the weather jumped ten degrees. (In Celsius mind you). We just bought a fan, because we discovered that ours is broken.  But now we have one that works.  I also encourage Sister Van Vleet's impulsive shopping.  I do that to most companions...It's actually really funny, because we get back from shopping with tons of things, but only one is mine.  It's hilarious.  I'm a terrible influence.

I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day.  I'm so glad you're my mom.  Words can't describe how much I appreciate you.  Just know that I probably put the most thought in your souvenir then everyone else's. (And the least on the boys because they don't tell me what they want.)

I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment