Wednesday, June 8, 2016

5-15-16

I want to go the temple!

Don't stress about trek.  I'm sure you're going to do great.

also, if the girls weren't driving you crazy, something would be wrong;)

My week...

Multiple people asked my companion if she could get married or asked
her on a date.  We doored into a Jehovah's Witness who let us in
thinking we were JW's too. That was an adventure trying to clear that
up. (A lot of people ask us if we're Jehovah's Witness.). And then,
the next day, we actually ran into some Jehovah's Witness
missionaries.  I also talked to a nun.  Just about how amazing it was
that she gave her life to God.  I don't have the heart to tell a nun
she should be Mormon when she has given up so much for her religion.
I've just discovered that they're really nice people.

We've give the Elders a lot of single men's numbers.  It's actually
really funny. (If you want to know why, see the first sent acne of the
second paragraph.) The Elders feel bad and are trying to get us
numbers too.  I've just noticed that girls are a lot less likely to
give you their number.

That about sums that up.  I hope you have a great week and good luck
preparing for trek!

Love,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment