Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2-11-15

We're getting our travel plans tomorrow! And we have a countdown in our classroom of how many days we have left til Germany.

This week was the same as last week.  More and more studying.  Such is the life of a missionary.  I'm actually getting scared to go to Germany, because then it's real.  Right now, even though we are teaching people, they're just our teachers pretending to be their old investigators.  In Germany we'll be teaching people who don't know what we're talking about and won't be as forgiving about our German.  That will be interesting.  I keep saying French words when I talk too.  My brain goes "Don't know it in German, say it in French."  It's quite entertaining to see all the confused looks I get when that happens.

Other than that, everything's going good.  

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Rachel. I'm going to have to send her an Eiffel Tower or something!!

    ReplyDelete