Thursday, February 5, 2015

2-4-15

figured out pictures!

The days are all blurring together.  Last week I got a sore throat, started coughing on Thursdayish.  My distikt was so nice about it and offered me medicine and cough drops.  I'm okay now, I only cough 2-3 times a day and at night.

I don't remember Jake's new email account.  I know he changed it before leaving, but I never used it.  Just tell him that I hate verb kickers and that grammar is stupid in English and German. 

With the language, I can talk about the gospel pretty good, but don't ask me how I'm doing.  I'll either say gut or wünderbar cuz that is all I know. 

Elder Bootcher's mom gave us all matching scarfs and ties. I sent her a thank you note, and gave you a picture.  And the purple one was totally by accident, and there is a random Japanese Elder in the suit who was walking by with a purple tie.

I have just been called as a Sister Training Leader with my companion.  We basically watch out for all the Sisters in our zone and make sure they're okay.

Thank you for everything, and tell Jake I miss him.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment