Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2-18-15

I am so ready to go to Germany.  I am terrified of not being able to teach effectively with my limited vocabulary, but I want to help people who really need the Gospel, not my teachers pretending to be investigators.  I also want to be immersed in the language.  I pretty sure being forced to learn will help me feel more confident in speaking.

I love the Valentine's letter you sent me.  And I keep forgetting to thank you for the pillow case.  I think it helps me sleep better:)

I haven't seen the musical, but I love the play.  And since when is Ana not drama?

This is my last P-day in the MTC, so I'm going to tell you what I learned.  The language of the Spirit is more important to learn the the language of the people.  Keep it simple stupid.  That is simultaneously easy and hard when you can't really say what you want to say.  And my personal favorite, all you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust.  Have Faith in God, show Him He can Trust you through obedience, and the Holy Ghost is the Pixie Dust.  You can't fly without it.  I came up with that on my own; I watch too much Disney.

I love the talk you gave me, and I will defiantly reread it all the time.  Thank you for that.

I need $75 cash for the bike fund once I get to Germany, so I'll be pulling $20 out of my account at an ATM here so I'll have $80.  Also I will probably eat at our layover in JK and there is a $100 fee for our second bag that will be reimbursed on arrival.  There may also be other fees for when I get to Germany, I don't really know.  But now you know somewhat about that stuff.

Well, that's all.  Next time I email you I'll be in Germany!  I don't know when my P-day will be, so ya, whenever I write you next.

Love you!     

No comments:

Post a Comment