Sunday, March 20, 2016

3-6-16

My new companion is Sister Van Vleet from Chicago.  It's been really
weird because for the first time ever my companion looks at me with
the "what did she just say" look.  But despite being new to the
mission, she already understands a lot and has great German.  She
studied it before and was actually fast tracked. Aka only two weeks in
the MTC.

I believe Dad's busy. At least he got some cake:)

Surprisingly I do have the bus system figured out.  Dortmund is
actually pretty easy compared to some cities.

The teachings going good.  We've been doing a lot of less active work
and that's been fun.

I cannot tell you weird it is to have a release date.  It's weird.

Nothing terribly exciting happened this week.  Just sending Sister
Bray home and picking Sister Van Vleet up.

Love you!!!

Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment