Sunday, March 20, 2016

3-17-16

Ana mentioned Aunt Carol.  Is she okay?

I've never realized how blessed we are in Utah with so many temples until I got here.  I can't wait to go back to the temple.

So, we found a Romanian family.  It cool because we have a recent convert Romanian family that can translate the lessons.  (The husband speaks a little German, but translation is always nice.) not going to lie, I'm a little wary after Tina.  But, they felt the Spirit in the lesson and want to learn more.

I love your daily quotes.  They always make my day:)

I'm so excited for the new Easter video that's coming out.  Those videos are magical.  

I love you all!

Love,
 
It's a good thing Rachel sends pictures to Kersten:)
 

1 comment:

  1. It is a good thing I nag her for pictures huh? I'm loving her house so much.

    ReplyDelete