Monday, March 28, 2016

3-21-16

I'm glad Aunt Carol is doing better.

Most entertaining conversation ever:

Us: "Do you believe in God"
Random Stranger: " I am here."
Us: "Cool, so how to worship Him?"
RS: "No, I am God.  I created this world. Etc."
Us: "..."
RS: "Do you doubt? You look like you doubt me.  I don't like people
that doubt me."
Us: "Well, yes actually.  But would you like to watch a video about your self?"

He didn't watch the video.

We also had a split this week hat shows that God cares about the one.

So first of, Sister Markl was suppose to come to Dortmund, but had to
stay in Duisburg.  Then, taking Sister Roderer home, I got on the
wrong u-bahn, but because of that, we meet Janice.

Janice is amazing.  She was very curious about what we do and the
church.  We offered to give her a tour of the church the next day and
agreed to meet at Hauptbahnhof at five.

As we were walking towards the meeting place, we both were thinking
that she probably wasn't going to show up.  That's what usually
happens.  Of course, neither of us said it out loud, but we both
thought it.

She showed up.  We wound up giving one of the most spiritual church
tours either of us have given, which is impressive seeing how I had to
give Sister Roderer a tour earlier.

It was the first time Janice has ever set foot inside any church building.

Afterwards, she told us that she needed some time, but maybe in a few
weeks she'll actually come to a church service and learn some more.

Sister Roderer needed to be in Dortmund because of how well she
connected to Janice.  I needed to mix up bahns.  There was a reason we
couldn't get any appointments for that night.  This split was for
Janice.

Other than that, I don't remember what happened this week and what
happened last month.

Have a wonderful Easter!

I love you,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment