Wednesday, June 8, 2016

6-6-16

Emailing a becoming stressful.  Mostly because I don't want to do it.

Does this mean I get a book for knowing where that book was? (The girls told me all about this)

So, I'm in Kaiserslautern right now.  Otherwise known as K-Town.  One average sized city with eight missionaries roaming around.  We see at least one companionship a day.  This is what happens with a military Ward. (2 sets for German, 2 sets for English)

I'm so happy to be back in southern Germany.  Dortmund was awesome, but it wasn't pretty.  K-town is gorgeous.  We have a great view from our window too.

This week I met Hans.  He want to be baptized, so his cool.  He's friends with our bubbly new convert Katja. (She knows basically all of our investigators.) Their relationship is hilarious.

I have to start doing the "paperwork" of going home.  When I anmelded (what you do every time you go to a new city to say you live there) and asked where you have to go to abmeld (the thing you so when you leave the country so that they know you've left) the worker was super confused.  I was signing in after all.

Not to mention all the mission stuff.  They want me to send in pictures for a slide show.  You know how I feel about pictures.

I'm fine with living in Enoch.  Who said I wanted campus life anyway;). Working out the car will be entertaining.

I'm sure your week will be quiet win Michelle gone.  Enjoy it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment