Monday, June 13, 2016

6-13-16


I will take the keyboard.  Gerne.

Aren't they turning sixteen soon?  That's a scary thought.

The highlight of this week was my split.  My Sister Training Leader right now happens to be my MTC companion, Sister Helmick.  So we spent an entire day together.  It was like seeing my best friend again after eternity.  It was cool seeing how we'd changed, yet we're still the same.  We still feel back into our teaching style like it was yesterday.  We balance each other so well, I love it.  It was also great to catch up with her.

Can I just say how beautiful Germany is.  Because it's beautiful.

I wish you the best of luck with Trek.  You're going to love it.

Love,

Rachel

P.S. We saw Rapunzel's Tower today

Rapunzel's Tower


Rapunzel's Tower


No comments:

Post a Comment