Monday, October 12, 2015

10-12-15

The weather doesn't know what it's doing here.  One minute I want a coat, the next a t-shirt.

Sorry the email is later, we went to Walhalla. (aka Valhalla) My German is the same as usual. As for teaching, almost all of our appointments kept falling out.  But because of that, we doored into Morgana.  She is very open, and we're hoping to see good things.

I have been looking at our German ancestors because I'm looking at what Länder they are from.  So far I have been to both Hessen and Bayern.  Unfortunately, I could end up anywhere but Saarbrücken.

I did get my packages!  They all worked out.  The lip balm you gave me is going to drive missionaries crazy though.  For some reason Reese's is the one American chocolate everyone misses.

My birthday was awesome.  Crazy adventure to a random city and some doughnuts.  Doesn't get much better.  Elder Fultz even used my birthday as a way to shake up the conversation with an English guy we met on the train.

I can't believe you are out of jars.  I never thought that was possible.

I hope everyone as a fantastic week and Michelle has a wonderful birthday!

Love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment