Monday, October 12, 2015

9-28-15

Just heard about it.  We went to get on a train to Nürnberg, and
nothing was running because of "Person im Gleis".  But it reminded me
of Uncle Brent.

No.  I don't get to see it until Sunday.  Stupid time zones...

Michelle told me all about canning.  I want to spend four hours
canning.  That doesn't seem to be a thing here.  Maybe I just don't
know where to go to volunteer our services.  I also don't know if my
companion would be as appreciative of canning...

So, I do not know when I will get your package, but I shall inform you
when I receive them.  Zone Conference is coming up so I can check for
the Amazon one.

Uh, I don't even know how to request having my American first address
changed.  Is it because I pulled out of Bayern instead of Hessen?  I
don't know.  Money is annoying.

I actually really appreciate you telling me about stuff like that.  It
makes me feel less alone in random things making me sad.  It's kinda
irritating when everyone thinks they have to "fix" you when that
happens, when you really just need to be left alone or given a hug.

So, with the Albanians, The investigator's translator is now an
investigator, and the first investigators dropped us, but another
Albanian family wants us to teach them because they heard about the
church in Italy.  Yes, it is as confusing as it sounds.  And it all
happened on Sunday when they wanted to come to church.

Ana's pictures are gorgeous.  No Elders are allowed to see them.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment