Monday, October 12, 2015

10-5-15

Spencer's married? How come no one tells me this sort of stuff?

Thanks for sharing me that story about Nicole.  It's hard sometimes
when you're surrounded by people who don't really know Nicole.  You
can tell them stories and try to explain who she is, but it's not the
same as talking to someone who already knows Nicole and i don't have
to explain little things.

Ya, I tried not to remember the chaos of last year... But conference
was amazing.  What I saw of it anyway. (Still have to see Sunday
Afternoon) This was the first conference that made me cry.  It wasn't
so much what was said, although that did effect, but what I felt.  I
can't describe it, I just know without a doubt that Heavenly Father
and Jesus Christ are looking out for me.

Aside from Conference, this week was full of train rides, splits, and
fountain pens.  Just a normal life for for a missionary in Germany:)

Wish Miranda luck for me!  If you approve of the guy, he's okay;)

Thinking of you (Seriously, Elder Holland made me miss you terribly)
and lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment