Monday, October 12, 2015

9-7-15

Yay! You know me so well.

As for my birthday, you know I'm terrible at specifics.  Although I
wouldn't mind Reece's...  I also don't know how long packages take to
arrive.

I miss canning!!!   It it's okay.  A member let us go weed his pumpkin
patch and pick pumpkins.  So much fun!  It was a pig pumpkin patch and
we were out there three hours and I barley noticed.

So, for the craziness of last week, basically the translator for the
Albanian couple is waiting for the government to decide if he'll be
deported back to Costivo, and the couple themselves have seemed to
realize that our church is more different than they originally thought
and basically tchüßed us.

The craziness for this week is that Thursday night, President called
to ask if Sister Landeen would like to go to Bonn for a week.  A
Sister there is in the hospital with Kidney Stones and the hospital
won't let her companion stay with her.  And Bonn is too busy to be
neglected by sending the non sick Sister to Köln and be in a drit
there.

So, Friday morning Sister Landeen headed to Bonn.  It's actually
really entertaining to us.  Most drits have a third wheel, but with
us, each of us have third wheel moments, but we get along great.  We
actually like to compare our relationship to the Golden trio.  And
right now, Sister Jackson and I are going through that moment in the
seventh book when Ron left.  We can function, but not as well without
Sister Landeen.

But, the work moves onward.

I'm glad you get to teach primary again.  I know it's your favorite.
And your questions are very insightful.

Love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment