Wednesday, October 21, 2015

10-19-15

Ya, so Morgana tchüssed us.  We think her pastor talked to her.  But she still would like to see what our church services are like one Sunday.

That sounds like fun. I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves.

So, this week, I went to a hospital for the first time in almost a year.  The wife of the first Albanian family we were teaching is going in for an operation.  Due to language barriers, we don't really know why.  And I may have needed Sister Jackson to tell me what was even said.  I was fine when we left, but it may have been a different hospital, but it still had the hospital feel.

This week we are going to be in a drit with Nürnberg and try to balance working two areas.  Sister Hug got her visa to go to Utah so that she can serve in the Temple Square mission.  This will only be for a week and a half until transfers.

Good luck with finding names!  I'll send anything I find to you if I have a moment to look.

Thank you so much for all you've done for me.  Dad too.  

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment