Monday, October 12, 2015

9-14-15

Yay!  I'm so excited!  And I'm not surprised you can't read German.  I
can't either.

I'm glad I got the dress too.  Now all I need is Weihnachtsmarkt and
my German adventure will be complete.  Luckily, Christmas is coming!

We actually figured something out with why we get along so well.  Most
drits have one person joining two people who are already use to each
other, so the third person messes that up.  With us, all three of us
had never been companions before.  We had no idea what the other two
would be like.

We do tracking and area book work.  Area books are amazing.

Transfers happened.  Sister Landeen will be leaving to open Sisters
Hamm.  And train.  She's freaking out.  But she'll do great things up
there.  I'll be staying in Feucht with Sister Jackson.

I'm so excited to see Laura sing in the choir!  That will be fabulous.
Although, why is it just Laura?

I miss canning.  Even tomatoes.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment