Monday, October 12, 2015

9-21-15

Yea, it's getting cold.  Not enough for a coat, but cardigans and jackets are in use.  Speaking of that, with buying a winter coat could you move some money from checking to saving?  I don't know why but it pulls the money out from there and nowhere accepts American cards.

I should be fine without a journal till Christmas.  I have enough paper left in my current one.

This week has just been full of getting Sister Landeen ready for transfers, transfers, doors, getting hit in the face with a volleyball (both glasses and nose are not broken), and a street display in Coburg.

I am getting nervous about Nicole.  It'll be the same week of transfers.  Halloween will be awful.  If I get a new companion they are going to think I need psychological help.  I already warned Sister Jackson that I have no idea what I'm going to be like next month.

Also, this morning someone jumped on the tracks.  Due to that trains from Feucht to Nürnberg where verspätend.  And everyone was more concerned about jot getting to Nürnberg than that someone killed them self.  So people where being irritated while I was sick to my stomach.  The past four years have changed the way I see things, and no one else really gets it.  And I can't help them see it.

I can't wait to see the General Women's conference.  I will probably see it later, but I'll let Laura know when I see her:)

Good luck with everything, and thank you for being my Mom.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment